♪♪ It’s a beautiful day
in the neighborhood ♪ ♪ A beautiful day
for a neighbor ♪ ♪ Would you be mine?
Could you be mine? ♪ ♪ Won’t you be my neighbor? ♪ ♪ It’s Daniel Tiger’s
Neighborhood ♪ ♪ A Land of Make-Believe ♪ ♪ Won’t you ride along with me?
– Ride along ♪ – ♪ It’s Daniel Tiger’s
Neighborhood ♪ ♪ So much to do,
so much to see ♪ ♪ Won’t you ride along with me?
– Ride along ♪ – ♪ I’ve got lots of friends
for you to meet ♪ ♪ In this Land of Make-Believe ♪ ♪ A friendly face on every
street just waiting to greet you ♪ ♪ It’s a beautiful day
in the neighborhood ♪ ♪ A beautiful day
for a neighbor ♪ ♪ In Daniel Tiger’s
Neighborhood ♪♪ (Daniel laughing)
– Neiiigh! Hi, neighbor! I’m playing
with my farm animals! See? This is my horse! Neigh! And my cow! Mooo! Follow me! (Daniel humming) Here’s my sheep! Hello, sheep! Baaa! Oink! Oink! Oink!
Baaa! Oink! Oink! So, animals,
where do you want to go? Do you want to go
to the farm? Baaa! Oink! Oink! Moo! Moo! Moo! Neigh! (Mom humming)
Hi, Mom. We’re going to a farm!
Oink! Oink! Oink! Baaa! Wanna play with us? My neighbor’s playing too!
– Hi, neighbor! I wish I could play
with you, Daniel, and you animals too,
but I’m doing a bit of cleanup right now. Maybe later, OK?
– Oink! Baaa! Animals said, OK!
– Oh! And don’t forget, Miss Elaina is coming
over today. – Mooo! I remember! Thanks, Mom!
– (both): Ugga mugga! (Mom humming)
– ♪ Cleaning, cleaning ♪ – Moo! Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink! Baaa! Baaa! Neiiigh! Mooo! Animals, let’s go to the farm! Wait! Where is the farm? Uh, I think we need
to make one. Help me make a farm, OK? (Daniel humming) Would you help me find
the things that go a farm? Hmm, where do farm animals live? In a barn! OK… we need something
for the farmer to drive on the farm. What can we use? A tractor! Vrrrrr! Tractor coming through! Hey, how about
a fence for the farm? I have some blocks in my room
we can use for a fence. Wait here, I’ll be right back. – Daniel, are you done
with these toys? (Daniel mumbles indistinctly)
– Hmm! I guess Daniel’s done playing farm.
(Mom humming) Toys go in the toy box. ♪ Clean up, pick up, put away ♪ ♪ Clean up every day ♪ ♪ Cleaning up ♪ – OK, I got the blocks
for the fence. (gasp)
GRRRR! – What’s wrong, Daniel?
– But, uh, uh, wha… wha!? GRRRR! – Daniel, why are
you grrr-ing at me? (Daniel stammering)
– GRRRR! – Daniel, I can see you’re
upset, but I don’t know why. I need you to use
your words, so I can help. ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ – ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ Well, I wanna use my words and tell you that, that… you messed up my farm!
– I did? – We were making a farm
right here! And, and you… you put it all away. – Ohhh! I didn’t know that
you were still playing. I thought you were done.
I’m sorry, Daniel. (Daniel sighs.)
I’m glad you used your words to tell me what was wrong.
– You… you are? – Yes because when you… ♪ Use your words ♪ I know how you feel,
and I can help. – How!?
– Well… I can help you build
your farm again! – You’ll help me?
– I sure will! (Mom whispering as Tigey)
OK, Tigey says he can help too.
– Ha! Ha! Tigey! (Daniel gasps.)
We can build a house for Tigey on the farm!
– Sounds good to me! (Old MacDonald Had a Farm music) – What kind of house do you want to live in, Tigey? (Daniel whispering as Tigey)
Ha! Ha! You want to live in a farmhouse?
Well, if you live in a house on the farm,
I’ll live with you! I love playing with Tigey! Wouldn’t it be neat if we lived
on a farm with Tigey? Heeey! Do you want
to make believe with me? Let’s make believe that Tigey and I
are farmers together! ♪♪ Tigey is my friend ♪ ♪ The best friend I could have ♪ – ♪ He always makes me happy ♪ – ♪ And he always
makes me laugh ♪ (laughter)
♪ Wherever I go ♪ – ♪ And whatever I do ♪ – ♪ I love to play with Tigey ♪ – ♪ And I love to play
with you, woo-hoo ♪ – ♪ He’s my buddy,
he’s my friend ♪ – ♪ We’ll always be together ♪ ♪ Together till the end ♪♪ – Wasn’t that grrr-ific? I love you, Tigey. – Taaadaaaa! A house for Tigey.
– Wow! Do you like your house, Tigey?
(Daniel whispering as Tigey) He likes it! Tigey likes it! (doorbell ringing)
(gasping): Miss Elaina’s here! – Oh, good! I’ll go let her in. – ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ Ha! Ha! Ha!
– Here we are. – Hiya, neighbor! Hiya, toots! – Ha! Hi!
– I’m here to play! Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! – Are you a firefighter? – Yep! A backwards firefighter! – Let’s put these toys away
and go play in my room! – Good idea, toots!
– ♪ Clean up, pick up ♪ ♪ Put away
Clean up every day ♪ OK! Let’s go play in my room! – Weeee-oooo! Weeee-oooo! Weeee-ooooo! Wee-oo!
Wee-oo! Wee-oo! – I’m a firefighter too! See? Firefighter Daniel! And Tigey
is my firefighter helper! – Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! – Come on, firefighters, we’ve
got some firefighting to do! – Wee-ooo! Wee-Ooo!
– Honk! Honk! Come on, Tigey,
stay close to me. – Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! (gasping)
– Look! Look at that over there! – What? Does someone need help? – Yes! Someone needs help! And that someone is… Tigey! We need to save Tigey! (Daniel gasps.) Come on, Daniel!
Let’s go save Tigey! – Grr! Grrrr! – Daniel, why are you grrr-ing? – Grr! Grr! Grr!
– Daniel, what’s wrong? – Uh-oh! Is everything OK?
– I don’t know. – Hey, Daniel, what happened? – Grrr!
– Daniel, remember, I can only help you if you… ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ – ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ Well… we were playing, but then Miss Elaina
took Tigey and then, and then…
and then she threw Tigey! – But I was just playing. – I don’t want you
to throw Tigey! He’s special to me! – Tigey is special! I’m sorry I threw Tigey. I didn’t mean to make you upset! Can I help make it better? – Well… can you give him
back to me now? – Sure, toots! Sorry, buddy. Here you go!
– Thanks. – Daniel, I’m glad you used
your words and told Miss Elaina, so she knew how to help you.
– Me too! I didn’t know
because you were just grrr-ing. Good thing you used your words! – ♪♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words
and say how you feel ♪ ♪ Most problems can be solved ♪ ♪ When you use your words ♪ ♪ So use your words
and say how you feel ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪
(giggling) – ♪ If you want to get something
way up high ♪ ♪ Ask a grown up nearby ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪
– Are you sad? Are you hungry? – ♪ Use your words ♪
– Do you need a hug? ♪ Use your words
– Or you want someone to play ♪ ♪ Then you’ve got
something to say ♪ – ♪ So use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words and say
how you feel ♪ ♪ Most problems can be solved ♪ ♪ When you use your words ♪ ♪ So use your words
and say how you feel ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪ ♪ Use your words ♪♪ (laughter) – So, I think I’m ready
to play firefighter now. – Oh, good, firefighter Daniel! Then, it’s time
for us to… help someone! – Who are we going
to help this time!? – Mrs. Tiger.
– Who? Me? – (kids): Yes! – Please save me and my chicken! Bok-bok-bok! Bok-bok-bok-bok! We’re stuck in this tree! (Daniel gasps.)
– Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! – Don’t look down, chicken.
Bok! Bok! Bok! – We’ll save you! – Phew! You saved me! And my chicken! Bok! Bok! Bok! – The chicken said, thank you. (laughter) I like playing with Miss Elaina, and I’m glad I used my words
to tell her not to throw Tigey. It helped! Ugga mugga! – ♪♪ It’s such a good feeling ♪ ♪ To play with family
and friends ♪ ♪ It’s such a happy feeling ♪ ♪ When they lend you a hand ♪ ♪ You wake up ready to say ♪
– Hi! – ♪ I think
I’ll make a snappy new day ♪ ♪ It’s such a good feeling,
a very good feeling ♪ ♪ A feeling you know ♪ – ♪ That I’ll be back ♪ ♪ When the day is new ♪ ♪ And I’ll have more ideas
for you ♪ ♪ And you’ll have things ♪ ♪ You’ll want to talk about ♪ ♪ I will too ♪♪ Because it’s you I like. Closed Captioning by SETTE inc.